Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Review: Spirit Hunter: NG (Nintendo Switch)


Review by Matt S.

Given the number of games that I play, I have a really simple filter for figuring out which are truly special to me: They're the ones that I remember in one, ten, or more years. It's not a useful guide when sitting down to review something that I've just played, but it is useful down the track in separating the games I just enjoyed at the time from the ones I consider to be real masterpieces. Last year's Death Mark is one such example of a masterpiece that's never really left the back of my mind. Like Danganronpa and Steins;Gate, it's a distinguished visual novel that represents what I like to see from the genre. Death Mark's sequel, Spirit Hunter: NG, is, if anything, even better.

Read more »

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.