Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Review: Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts (Sony PlayStation 4)


Review by Matt S.

Yes, I'm reviewing a shooty shooty bang bang. Perhaps an even bigger shock is that it is one that I genuinely enjoyed. Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts is not even the most high profile or critically lauded in its genre this year, but then given that so many people managed to find a lot to like about a vile bit of American military propaganda, I'm not sure being in the minority in preferring Contracts is a bad thing. It's not flawless by any means, but there there is skill... an almost elegance... to the sniper rifle that has always made it a source of morbid fascination to me, and games that choose to focus on this particular weapon I find equally curious. Contracts gets that much very, very right.

Read more »

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.