Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Review: Ember (Nintendo Switch)


Review by Matt S.

When I saw Ember land on the Nintenndo eShop store, I thought there was something vaguely familiar with it. Promising to be a throwback to Baldur's Gate, and other RPGs of old helped cinch the deal for me, so I figured I'd give it a go. Then I started playing it, and it all seemed eerily familiar. So I went searching on the DDNet website and... yes. I had actually played Ember before. Back in 2016 this game released as a premium-price iPhone title, and I gave it a go there, for much the same reason as the Switch release caught my eye: I love Baldur's Gate. But think about it: it only launched four years ago, and I had completely forgotten about having ever played it. That's not a positive reflection on Ember.

Read more »

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.