Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Review: Gunma's Ambition -You And Me Are Gunma-


Review by Matt S. 

I don't understand why anyone thought to go through the effort of localising Gunma's Ambition. Actually enjoying this game relies on the player having a not insubstantial level of understanding of Japanese culture, knowing something about a particular region of Japan that isn't exactly a tourist trap, and enjoying a video game series that most haven't tried. I get it, and I love Gunma's Ambition, but I'm in the inconsequentially small minority there. While I appreciated the opportunity to play it, this thing is so niche, even my by standards, that I would be surprised if it appeals to any more than a tiny handful of people (outside of Japan).

Read more »

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.