Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Review: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD (Nintendo Switch)


Review by Matt S. 

I try not to use the word "hate" much, because it's an overly emotive word and doesn't really suit video games - if you genuinely hate a game or games, you're a little too invested in them. However, the dislike that I feel for collect-a-thon 3D platformers does come as close as I get to hatred. Even the very best and most popular in the genre such as the likes of Banjo & Kazooie, Spyro, and Mario 64, do absolutely nothing for me, as they represent the epitome of arbitrary busywork with little reward. With that being said, I felt an obligation to play Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD now that it's on Nintendo Switch, and while it is a collect-a-thon 3D platformer, the very Australian-ness of it does help it get over the line. I enjoyed this.

Read more »

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.