Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Review: The Dresden Files: Cooperative Card Game (Nintendo Switch)


Review by Matt S. 

I don't know actually know much about The Dresden Files. In fact, I only discovered that it was such a popular series of novels when I typed the game's name into Google to see where it came from. I do, however, know and love both card and board games, so when I saw this pop up in the eShop, I was always going to give it a go. Having now played it I can only hope that this game isn't representative of the quality of the novels, because if it is, that novel series is terrible and I'm disappointed in humanity that it has become as popular as it has. That being said, we do live in a world that has also made the dreary "erotic" thriller 50 Shades huge, and turned the nonsense teen angst of Twilight and weak pastiche of Battle Royale, Hunger Games, into household names. I would really not be surprised if The Dresden Files is equally as terrible as this game.

Read more »

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.