Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Review: Fury Unleased (PC)


Review by Harvard L.

Fury Unleashed is a far more heartfelt game than I expected it to be. This isn’t how I anticipated starting this review. In my notes I’d written that it plays a little like Metal Slug and a lot like Comix Zone, I’d written that it has interesting. though predictable rouge-lite mechanics and fantastic gameplay momentum. I’d noted that its developer, the rather ordinarily-named Awesome Games Studio, previously made Yet Another Zombie Defense, a game which while competent also recognises its lack of originality in its title. And Fury Unleashed isn’t an exciting, original concept either, despite its long period of Early Access and the developer’s close communication with fans. But it’s one of those games which is all-around competent, and then one little thing tips it over into greatness.

Read more »

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.