Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Review: Ys: Memories of Celceta (Sony PlayStation 4)


Review by Matt S.

Within the JRPG circles, it's a weird kind of blasphemy if you fail to enjoy a Ys title. People have a passionate attachment to this series... so kick back and watch me give praise to Baphomet, because I've never managed to quite get along with Ys: Memories of Celceta. It's not reflective of my overall opinion on the series. I've never managed to actually review Ys VIII (bad timing each time it has released on something) but I quite admire that one. And it's certainly not reflective of my opinion on Nihon Falcom, the glorious mob that gave me Trails of Cold Steel and Tokyo Xanadu. No. It's just that I don't much like Ys: Memories of Celceta, specifically, and while I find the PlayStation 4 port to be marginally more enjoyable than it was on its original Vita release, this is just not my kind of JRPG.

Read more »

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.