Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Review: Tiny Racer (Nintendo Switch)


Review by Harvard L.

Tiny Racer by IceTorch Interactive is not a great game, nor even a good game. But I’m going to try my best to meet it on its terms, and find some positives as much as I can. If you’re interested in racing games there are dozens of better ones on the Switch, this is very much a genre where you get what you pay for (you can get Tiny Racer for an inoffensive 10 dollars on the eShop). And while the screenshots might make this game look relatively functional, a few seconds of gameplay is more than enough to prove the contrary. But there are some things that I like about it, and in the unlikely chance that there’s an improved sequel on the way I’d like the developers to know that, score aside, I do see potential there.

Read more »

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.